Sleeves of the Sui Dynasty Fan
Printed with traditional Chinese watercolors, this gorgeous folding fan is inspired by the flowing sleeves of ancient Chinese court dancers. With color schemes taken from the Shen Yun piece, Dance of the Sui Dynasty, the maiden’s “water sleeves” ripple as she dances beneath the soft rays of a golden sun. Let this light-hearted fan add the perfect touch of warmth and happiness to your home sweet home.
• 9.875" x 1.125" (closed)
• 18" x 10" (open)
• Print on thick polyester
• Bamboo Frame
• Fan stand not included
Made in Korea
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- Sui Dynasty Fan
I greatly appreciate the handwritten letter and the beautiful packaging. Thank you. Inside was this beautiful quality hand fan with this gorgeous art of an elegant dancer. Lovely design. The fan is made from high quality materials and it's precisely crafted. Very durable. It will probably last for many years, maybe for a lifetime. It's the perfect gift for someone living in a hot area, or for someone who loves useable elegant accessories.
Thank you I really love it! It was larger than I expected but it's so beautiful. It's very light but also very sturdy with the bamboo frame. Even if you move it gently, you get a strong cool wind in your face. Perfect for hot days inside or outside in the sun. It's almost like it's enchanted with some ancient magic or vibe or something? Maybe it's just me? For me this is more than a fan, it's a good luck charm spreading happy vibes!
I love It!! its Beautiful!
It was a gift for someone else.