Manchurian Elegance Scarf
The Qing dynasty was China’s last flourishing dynasty ruled by an ethnic minority called the Manchu. Manchurian court ladies, known for their sense of style, wore characteristic dresses, elaborate headdresses (depicted in the corners of the scarf), and “flowerpot shoes”.
Despite wearing those high heels that had no heel at all, this Manchurian princess or“gege” exhibits masterful skills and grace. Meticulous dedication to detail can be found in the dragon reliefs on the pillars and on the throne to show the prosperity of this dynasty.
- 100% silk twill
- 14mm, hand roll
- 36" x 36"
Made in Italy
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- Shen Yun
Beautiful absolutely beautiful
This over was not received. According to the USPS tracking number the package is still at the sellers.
Shen Yun’s scarf is a beautiful addition to my designer scarf collection. The presentation is every bit as beautiful as that of my designer scarves. The beautiful card included gives interesting information on the Mandchurian dancer represented on the scarf, a nice touch on Shen Yun’s part in sharing their culture. Well done!
This is a beautiful scarf and the colors are so vibrant in person.
My mother got this for me for my birthday and I will say this: the pictures do not do any justice on showing the true beauty and all the detail in this scarf! It is so much prettier than expected and I am considering wearing either this scarf or the Mongolian Hospitality scarf to Shen Yun 2021.