Mongolian Bowls Scarf
Get whisked away to the heartwarming company of the Mongolian ladies with our Italian-made silk scarf, inspired by the Shen Yun dance piece Mongolian Bowls.
At the heart of vast grasslands under the white cloudy sky, the ladies of the Mongolian plains welcome guests from afar by offering warm bowls of milk tea balanced on their heads.
With unique headpieces and cozy yurts garnishing the four corners, this festive Mongolian-themed scarf brings you warmth and cheer while going about your day.
- 100% silk twill
- 14mm, hand roll
- 35.5" x 35.5"
Made in Italy
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- color suits
- dance performance
- silk twill
yet, maybe wonderful I love SY
AFTER CHRISTMAS WHEN MY WIFE GETS THE GIFT
Very beautiful towel, shipped very quickly
I love the versatility of this scarf as I’ve had it for a little while now. I like to match this with opposite colors like a red or pink knee length dress, or wear it with dark color suits at the office. I love the design as I loved the Mongolian dance performance. I’ve received many compliments wearing this. The design is very cool when you open scarf. The material has more texture as it’s silk twill. I’ve dry-cleaned this several times and the color is stunning like it’s new. Love the quality aspect of Shen Yun products.