The ruyi pattern has long been cherished as a symbol of prosperity. Indeed, the word ruyi means "as one wishes."
In this 18k gold-plated jewelry piece, a cloud-shaped, double ruyi is paired with freshwater pearl, creating a design of pure and precious happiness.
- 2.28 x 1.97"
- Freshwater pearl
- 18k gold plated over brass
- Adjustable sliding bead closure
Made in Thailand
- Maintain the jewelry's beautiful luster by avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up, or any harsh cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, or washing your hands.
- To clean or polish, use a soft cloth or dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid any scratches.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- Shen Yun
Love it at the first sight. Good quality, unique design. Worthy
It's pretty. And really love the way how it can be adjusted to fit my skinny arm.
Feels wonderful.. love how smooth the gold is on my wrist and the craftsmanship of the green, gold, and pearl design in the centre of the bracelet. So much deep and positive meaning. Fits perfectly!