The ruyi pattern has been cherished throughout Chinese history as a symbol of prosperity. Indeed, the word ruyi means "as one wishes."
In this 18k gold-plated jewelry, a cloud-shaped, double ruyi is paired with freshwater pearl, creating a design of pure and precious happiness.
- 0.57" x 1.38"
- Freshwater pearl
- 18k gold plated sterling silver
Made in Thailand
- Maintain the jewelry's beautiful luster by avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up, or any harsh cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, or washing your hands.
- To clean or polish, use a soft cloth or dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid any scratches.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- pearl chains
I love these earrings! They are so lovely and delicate. Beautifully designed!
intricate design and my SO loves it!
Like it very much, very good quality and pretty
These little earrings are classy and can be dressed up or down by adding or removing the pearl chains. Love the contrast between the green and gold. These really are the perfect earrings with Chinese flair!
Bought as a birthday gift for my daughter and she loves it!