Grand Tang Palace 3D Puzzle
The Tang Dynasty is considered the golden age in China's 5,000-year civilization. Famous for their grand architecture, Tang palaces are characterized by large arches and far-reaching eaves. They are magnificent structures with intricate and complex interlocking pieces called “dou gong”. These palaces are built without nails and are held together with the “dou gong” joints.
This 3D puzzle is inspired by Shen Yun's dance Tang Dynasty Training Ground and depicts warriors training for battle at a palace complex. This scene shows only a small portion of a palace that would have extended over a vast expanse of land.
• Assembled size 11.8” x 13.4” x 3.5”
• Age: Adults and children 10 years & up
• Foamboard and paper
• Punch-out pieces, no scissors or glue needed
• Instruction sheet included
Made in Korea
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable