Mongolian Bowls Scarf
Get whisked away to the heartwarming company of the Mongolian ladies with our Italian-made silk scarf, inspired by the Shen Yun dance piece Mongolian Bowls.
At the heart of vast grasslands under the white cloudy sky, the ladies of the Mongolian plains welcome guests from afar by offering warm bowls of milk tea balanced on their heads.
With unique headpieces and cozy yurts garnishing the four corners, this festive Mongolian-themed scarf brings you warmth and cheer while going about your day.
- 100% silk twill
- 14mm, hand roll
- 35.5" x 35.5"
Made in Italy
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable