Tang Dynasty Grace Scarf
This scarf features an exact replica of the dress worn by Shen Yun dancers as they performed Tang Dynasty Grace on their world tour. The design’s broad-sleeved gown and rich colors are brimming with the splendor typical of the Middle Kingdom’s most glorious dynasty.
- 50% Silk/50% Modal
- 55" x 55"
Made in Italy
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- Tang Dynasty Grace
This scarf reminds me of the performance of the Tang Dynasty wide-sleeve dance like it was yesterday; vividly colorful and capturing the grandeur of the magnificent heritage. I’ve been wanting to get this scarf for a very long time, but it is a little bit more expensive than the other ones. When I put on the scarf I feel that it adds a touch of nobility and elegance to any outfit. It’s certainly a collection item. The design is so intricate and one will appreciate the details years to come. The fabric is very light almost see-through; silky soft and breathable.
I love my Tang Dynasty Grace silk/modal shawl. It feels silky, soft, and light. The shawl is so versatile, and it's large enough to wrap around. The color has many depths/layers, and it goes with many of my outfits. The shawl becomes my favorite item in my wardrobe!