- Always check and ensure the gems on your pieces are securely in place before each use.
- Be mindful when taking your jewelry on and off to avoid rubbing or prolonged contact with your clothing or other materials.
- Keep your jewelry away from intense sources of heat, humidity, and extreme temperature changes.
- Avoid contact with makeup, perfume, or any chemical or cleaning agent.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, or doing physical tasks.
- Most fine jewelry should only be cleaned when necessary to prevent overexposure to liquids.
- To reduce the risk of losing loose gems, it is recommended to clean your jewelry in a bowl of lukewarm water mixed with mild dish soap.
- Use a soft cloth or soft bristle brush to gently remove any dirt or residue.
- Gently pat the pieces dry with a lint-free cloth after rinsing thoroughly.
Proper Storage Tips:
- Specialized jewelry boxes with individual felt‐lined and padded slots are recommended.
- Colored gems are more fragile and should not be stacked.
- Pearls need to kept well ventilated as they naturally absorb moisture from the air to maintain their best appearance.