How to Measure Your Ring Size
Helpful Tips When Measuring:
- For the best comfort fit, measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Please also note that the fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
- Consider width. The wider the band, the tighter the fit may feel. You may need to go up by a half size for a more comfort fit.
- Your perfect fit ring should be snug enough that it does not fall off after a good shake of your hand, but loose enough to slide easily over your knuckle.
Method for Using Plastic Ring Sizer:
- Order your plastic ring sizer by selecting the “Customized” size option on the product page and complete the check out process.
- Remove and try on any of the pre-sized plastic rings from the kit we send you. Each plastic ring is marked with its corresponding size.
- To determine the most accurate fit, try on the plastic rings in the evening after your typical day of activity.
- Be sure to try the plastic ring on 3 to 4 times upon finding your right size. Also try a half size up and down to ensure the best fit.
- Wear your perfect-fit plastic ring for 1 to 2 days before informing us of your final ring size via email (email@example.com) or phone 800-208-2384.
Method Using a Ring You Already Own:
- Print out our printable guide with page scaling set to 100%.
- Place your already-owned ring over the circles featured in the guide.
- Match the inside of the ring to the circle nearest in size. The measurements shown within the circles refer to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
- Our printable guide serves best as a reference. Please order our plastic ring sizer for more accurate results.