Elegance of the Yi Cushion Cover
Enliven your surroundings with colors that seem to dance. This vibrant cushion cover is inspired by the Shen Yun piece Village of the Yi.
While dancing in high spirits, ladies of the Yi ethnic group majestically paint the hills of southwest China thanks to their rainbow-colored skirts. May our Elegance of the Yi Cushion Cover keep your spirits bright while going about your day.
- 100% Polyester
- Double-sided print
- Sized 18”x18”
- Zipper closure.
- Finished with corded piping
- Machine wash cold
- Available with or without cushion insert.
- The cushion insert is made from white woven polyester fabric with polyester fill.
- The cushion insert weighs one pound and will be shipped in a vacuumed, sealed bag.
Made in USA
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
I love the colors. It is bright and cheerful! Plus it fits my pillow perfectly.
Love the pillows color and the material is so nice.