A Tragedy in China
A wife weeps beside her husband, who has been tortured to death at a brainwashing center. He holds in his hand a document that the authorities tried to force him to sign, a pledge that defames Falun Gong. Brainwashing is also a common form of torture used against Falun Gong practitioners. The husband was murdered because he refused to "be transformed." The artist uses the exquisite technique of contrast to create depth, which makes people feel as if they were present at the scene.
Poster Size: 30" x 21"
Canvas Size: 30" x 41"
Painter: Yuan Li
***Canvas Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.