Calling for Justice
This painting depicts a scene that can be seen in front of Chinese embassies and consulates all around the world over the past twelve years. The practitioners silently tell people that Falun Dafa is great. The women in this picture practice their meditation in front of the Chinese Embassy in Washington, D.C., calling for Jiang Zemin to be brought to justice for his genocide against Falun Gong. These women go to appeal there every day, rain or shine.
Canvas Size: 30" x 40"
Painter: Xiqiang Dong
***Canvas Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.