Classical Chinese Dance Ecobag & Celestial Melody – Pipa Pin Set
Through the expressive beauty of classical Chinese dance and a unique blend of classical music of the East and West, Shen Yun touches the heart with its message of hope and renewal.
This meaningful ecobag and pin set showcases two of the main highlights of Shen Yun performances: classical Chinese dance and the mighty “Pipa” (the Chinese four-stringed lute).
Classical Chinese dance, which is one of the world’s most comprehensive dance systems, boasts a wealth of techniques—roughly categorized into jumps, turns, flips, control, and tumbling techniques.
The Pipa, played while held upright above the knees, received its unique name from its two basic plucking techniques— "pí" (琵), striking outwards, and "pá" (琶), strumming inwards.
The most difficult to master among ancient Chinese instruments, the pipa has a wide array of playing techniques and uses all ten fingers, earning it the title of “King” among such instruments.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable