Devotion Tie and Cuff Links Set
With inspiration drawn from the magnificent vault of traditional Chinese culture, this meaningful tie and cuff link set aims to add a dashing touch of style to the charming gentleman.
Our newly released silk Devotion Tie is inspired by Xue Rengui, a Tang Dynasty general who was forced to leave home for eighteen years and fight countless battles. His faithful wife waited patiently until his victorious return. This tie, featuring a Tang armor pattern, represents strength, courage, and perseverance.
Our Martial Arts and Dance Cuff Links honor two ancient art forms in Chinese culture that seem almost identical in postures and demanding techniques despite their very different natures. These cuff links unite the power and beauty of the two art forms into one unique pair.
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable