Elegance of the Yi Scarf
The design of this scarf is inspired by the Shen Yun dance piece Dance of the Yi. The main theme of the scarf, brightly-colored rings, is taken from the Yi ladiesâ€™ characteristic multicolored long skirts. The Yi ethnic group lives in the mountainous regions of Southern China. Full of animated spirit and joy, the Yi ladies invite you to their bright song and lively dances. Their optimistic view towards life is reflected in the vibrancy of their skirts.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.