Gift, Canvas - 22.3" x 41"
A young girl of Asian descent extends her hands, reaching out across generations and cultures as she passes on an informational leaflet and a paper lotus flower, from which a bookmark sways below. Flowers above the lotus poetically imply the fecundity and beauty contained in simple acts of outreach and love such as this one. Items like the paper lotus are made by hand, each an act of creation itself by the likes of the girl depicted here. The lotus has the added significance of purity in Asian culture; its presence in Buddhist symbolism, as in the Falun Gong, is prominent.
Canvas Size: 22.3" x 41"
Painter: Kathleen Gillis
***Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable