Compassion is a beautiful thing. When someone offers a Falun Gong practitioner a coffee on a winter’s day or cool water in the heat of summer, practitioners are moved by such kindness and empathy. These gestures are remembered and treasured.
Falun Gong practitioners have stood in front of Chinese embassies and consulates around the world since 1999, reminding those inside and those passing by that the world is watching. They will continue to do so until the persecution of Falun Gong ends. Bad weather, or threats, interference and harassment from the Chinese Communist Party cannot deter them. Their fellow practitioners in China endure much worse.
Canvas Size: 41" x 33.9"
Painter: Kathleen Gillis
***Canvas Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable