Guard the Treasure
In its persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, the Chinese communist regime destroys their reputations, ruins people financially, and attacks them physically. In addition to constant monitoring and harassment, house raids including ransacking and kidnapping, are a regular occurrence.
The painting depicts a house raid in progress. The police confiscate all Falun Gong materials, such as books and fliers. They also loot any items of value. Despite the violent home invasion, the child in the center is not scared and keenly aware of the preciousness of the Dafa book. He chooses to save the book rather than his toys from the looting police. His mother is very pleased by what she sees.
Canvas Size: 41" x 38"
Painter: Chongqi Yao
***Canvas Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.