The composition of this picture is traditional, namely, the character is put in the center, so as to express a sense of dignity and sacredness. The lotus lamps seem to be alive: they are moving and recounting. The gentle and warm light shines over the girl's pure and solemn face, which manifests a sense of persevering strength in the peaceful scene. She holds in her hands a lotus candle, which represents the precious heart presented by Falun Gong practitioners in the world. The lotus candle illuminates the world, while the candles in the background represent hundreds of thousands of Dafa disciples.
The cruel torture depicted in the lower part of the image is to help people understand that she is commemorating fellow practitioners who died from the persecution. Falun Gong practitioners risk their lives to unfurl banners with the words, “Truth, Compassion, Tolerance.” The banner also shines, just like a lamp, bringing light and hope in the darkness.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable