Manchurian Elegance Bookmark
Back in the 17th century, the ladies of the Manchurian court styled their hair around elaborate headdresses and wore long, colorful qipao robes. These gege ladies stepped daintily in their signature “flower pot shoes”—elevated shoes named for the shape of the heel, usually two to six inches high.
The Shen Yun piece Manchurian Elegance inspired the design of this bookmark.
• 0.98”(W) x 3.15”(L)
• 24K Gold Plated
Made in Korea
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
She loved it. They both love Shen Yun and are waiting to return
I love the product that I purchased and I also received a beautiful Shen Yun post card with a nice message. Thank you so much!!
nice and i love it so much