Mongolian Bowls Bracelet - Silver
Keep your sincere wishes close by you with a bracelet of dazzling elegance.
Inspired by Shen Yun’s Mongolian-themed costumes, this bracelet intricately features the recurring ruyi symbol. Gentle and continuous, it symbolizes a wish for good luck and well-being.
- One size
- Inner Diameter 2.48" (63mm) x 1.85" (47mm)
- Opening 1.18" (30mm)
- Silver plated brass
- Cubic zirconia stone
Made in Korea
- Maintain the jewelry's beautiful luster by avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up, or any harsh cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, or washing your hands.
- To clean or polish, use a soft cloth or dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid any scratches.
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
Beautiful and elegant.