Chinese physicians and police conspire here in a horrific, though well-documented, a phenomenon in China: forced organ harvesting. It has been called “a new form of evil on this planet” by one prominent human rights lawyer. This victim, as with so many like him, was not given adequate anesthesia or medical care; his body, in the hands of a cruel regime, is but a collection of profitable parts. The painting is based on actual testimony from the spouse of a Chinese doctor who partook in these acts. Standing back (at right), the doctor pauses, immobile, sensing the victim’s humanity: a small Falun Gong pin has fallen from the victim’s pocket in the struggle, along with a note written to his mother, wishing her well. Investigators fear that several thousand Falun Gong adherents have been subjected to this form of unfathomable barbarity.
Canvas Size: 40" x 40"
Painter: Xiqiang Dong
***Canvas Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.