This painting depicts a public mock tribunal held in Ottawa, Canada in which China's former leader, Jiang Zemin, was tried and convicted for genocide of Falun Gong practitioners and crimes against humanity. Those wearing yellow shirts are Falun Gong practitioners. Divine beings in the heaven compassionately watch this scene. The Court of Morality is to tell history and the future that the judicatory is a tool to uphold justice, to suppress the bad and to commend the good. The persecution against “Truth, Compassion and Tolerance" is trampling the morality and conscience of all human beings. More than a dozen actual lawsuits have been filed around the world by victims of Jiang's persecution of Falun Gong.
Canvas Size: 23" x 42"
Painter: Kathleen Gillis
***Canvas Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable