Poets of the Orchid Pavilion Fan
In ancient China, scholars would often retreat deep into the mountains to harmonize themselves with nature and the Dao. This beautiful folding fan reawakens the spirit of these scholars, as they pondered the meaning of life at the Orchid Pavilion 2000 years ago. Printed with traditional Chinese watercolors, this fan is sure to bring serenity and freshness to your busy life, whether at home or in the office.
• 9.875" x 1.125" (closed)
• 18" x 10" (open)
• Print on thick polyester
• Bamboo frame
• Fan stand not included
Made in Korea
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
- Shen Yun
- Orchid Pavilion Fan
I put it in my study room, matched with the atmosphere in that room.
This fan came exactly like it was pictured! It is beautiful and the delivery only took a couple of days.
The color is warmer than it shows on my computer screen. I really love it! And the beautiful scene on the fan kind of brings me back to that Orchid Pavilion back then :)
They are a wonderful addition to my fan collection on display
Beautiful, I love the Blue.