Poets of the Orchid Pavilion Scarf
In March of the year 353 C.E., a group of esteemed scholars gathered at the Orchid Pavilion on Mt. Kuaiji for a creative poetry contest over drinks.
The group had a jolly good time competing with one anotherâ€™s lilting verses, producing poems inspired by the stunning landscape, some of which would become famous.
The most notable piece was the â€œPreface,â€ a masterpiece to commemorate the convivial gathering, which was penned by the â€œSage of Calligraphy,â€ Wang Xizhi.
Featured in traditional blue and white porcelain colors, our elegant scarf presents the famous and poetic â€œPrefaceâ€ embellished with classic landscape art of mountains and streams. It is the perfect way to add a sophisticated look to your style!
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.