Poets of the Orchid Pavilion Silk Scarf & Scarf Ring Set
Complement your brilliance and poise with this beautiful scarf and scarf ring set. The Poets of the Orchids Pavilion scarf is printed with a famous essay by Wang Xizhi, one of China’s most beloved calligraphy masters. May this stunning Tang Flower scarf ring bring to you the everlasting wisdom of ancient China, and all the good fortune of the Tang Dynasty’s favorite flower—the peony.
- Maintain the jewelry's beautiful luster by avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up, or any harsh cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, or washing your hands.
- To clean or polish, use a soft cloth or dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid any scratches.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable