The ruyi pattern has been cherished throughout Chinese history as a symbol of prosperity. Indeed, the word ruyi means “as one wishes.”
In this 18k gold-plated jewelry, a cloud-shaped, double ruyi is paired with freshwater pearl, creating a design of pure and precious happiness.
- 0.57" x 1.38"
- Freshwater pearl
- 18k gold plated sterling silver
Made in Thailand
- Maintain the jewelry's beautiful luster by avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up, or any harsh cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, or washing your hands.
- To clean or polish, use a soft cloth or dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid any scratches.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable