Sleeves of the Tang Palace Canvas Ecobag
A palace lady of the Tang Dynasty (618-907 C.E.) casts aloft her long, silky sleeves in front of a pond of pure lotuses. Her “water sleeves” cascade through the air, bringing to life an era of ancient splendor.
• Interior pocket
• 13.58” (W) x 15.35” (H)
Made in Korea
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
Good quality, daily use tote, very durable
It is a nice ecobag, l like it.
Very good! I like it so much!