Sweeping out the Tyrant Bookmark
Qin Hui was the most wicked official in Chinese history. He caused the death of the country’s greatest hero—the loyal general Yue Fei—and brought about the collapse of the Song Dynasty (960-1279 C.E.). Legend tells of a Buddhist monk who taught Qin Hui a lesson by sweeping him out of a Buddhist temple. The monk appeared crazy but was in fact a sage with supernormal powers. Let this incredible monk keep you company as you flip through the pages of your favorite book.
• 1.57” (W) x 3.19” (L)
• 24K Gold Plated Stainless Steel
Made in Korea
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
- keepsake bookmark
Love the meaning/story behind!
I’ve wanted a stylish keepsake bookmark for some time now, and at last I have. I bought a couple for me and my sisters at a show, and I ordered this one to give to my other sister as a birthday present. Very nice. It is thin, but I think it’s better that way, cause I don’t like leaving big gaps in my books so I prefer that, and the chain makes it easy to mark off where you started and keep track of how far you’ve read for the time. Also it’s nice to have a little character in your book. Beautiful! I don’t think you’d find a nicer bookmark for the same price. It’s a great gift for anyone who reads books as well.