Tang Flower Compact Mirror
This mirror design is inspired by the Shen Yun dance, Ladies of the Tang Dynasty. The majestic Tang Dynasty (618–907) is often considered China’s cultural golden age. Tang Dynasty court ladies wore robes with silky fan sleeves, said to have been inspired by the attire worn in the heavens.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
Beautiful design, excellent quality.