The New Year's Eve
With the unjust persecution of Falun Gong, tens of thousands of good people have been imprisoned. As a result, many children have lost the care of their parents. As depicted in this painting, on a New Year's Eve when most families are gathering and celebrating, two sisters are enduring a bone-chilling snowstorm with the hope of visiting their imprisoned parents. They are left wandering, exhausted and helpless, outside the tall prison wall as their visit was denied. They could easily freeze to death. This is a harsh reality playing out in China.
Small Canvas Size: 24.1" x 40"
Painter: Jing Wang
***Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable