The Singers of Shen Yun: Special Collection - No. 3
The Singers of Shen Yun: Special Collection features live recordings of solo vocal pieces performed on stages throughout the world. These were originally a part of the larger stage performances of classical Chinese dance and music by Shen Yun Performing Arts. The songs invoke themes of compassion, the triumph of good over evil, the meaning of life, and our connection to the divine, and have resonated with listeners of diverse backgrounds and traditions. Shen Yun was begun by artists who practice the spiritual discipline known as Falun Dafa, and, as such, the music presented here reflects both their faith and the plight of their community in China today. A hallmark of Shen Yun’s singers is their use of bel canto technique to sing Chinese texts. They are guided in the bel canto method by the company’s Artistic Director, D.F., as he works to revive its most traditional form, one formerly prominent in both China and Europe. Performed in Mandarin with piano accompaniment, these song recordings are being made available here for the very first time.
• Duration: 23:34 min
• Sung in Mandarin
• English Booklet Enclosed
• Recorded Live at Shen Yun Performances
• 2006 - 2016
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable