This painting was based on the true story of Mr. Liu Chengjun. Mr Liu was a Falun Gong practitioner from Northern China. In March 2002, he was sentenced to 19 years in prison for his involvement in broadcasting programs that exposed the brutality of the persecution against Falun Gong on Chinese television. After 21 months in prison, he was tortured to death. Demonic and monster-like images on the floor represent the horrors he endured while in detention. He is bathed in warm, golden light that represents a resilient faith.
Canvas Size: 23" x 42"
Painter: Kathy Gillis
***Canvas Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable