This piece was painted by the artist upon a request from a practitioner. The depicted scene captures what had happened to that practitioner and her son.
They were lucky enough to escape China and now live in Flushing, New York. The practitioner wants the world to know that there are many children languishing in such dark places in China. Sometimes they are left on the streets as orphans and sometimes they are abducted.
Canvas Size: 18" x 24"
Painter: Weixing Wang
***Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable