This traditional Chinese painting depicts the moment when a 17-year-old girl, sitting under a tree, is lost in thought after reading a book that teaches people how to practice Falun Dafa cultivation. The girl’s expression seems to show she is thinking about something wonderful. She has suddenly enlightened to the true meaning of life, and is dreaming of a wonderful world. There is an ancient Chinese saying: "There are spiritual beings three feet above one’s head", and "When one’s Buddha-nature emerges, it will shake ‘the world of ten directions." When a person truly believes in God and Buddha, and is determined to practice cultivation, he/she will attract the attention and protection of Gods. The little angel at the top of the painting is watching the girl, providing hints and helping her enlightenment.
Canvas Size: 23.5" x 38"
Painter: Amy Lee
***Processing time: 1-2 weeks***
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable