Dancer of the Royal Palace Pin
This pin design is inspired by the Shen Yun dance Dancer of the Royal Palace. A lady graces the royal court with her elegant dancing, delicately performing a “traveling windmill,” or “chuan fanshen,” that makes her ornate sleeves and silk skirt fan out around her. This difficult spinning technique is unique to classical Chinese dance.
• 1.65” x 1.38”
Made in Taiwan
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable