Manchurian Elegance Bookmark
Back in the 17th century, the ladies of the Manchurian court styled their hair around elaborate headdresses and wore long, colorfulÂ qipaoÂ robes. TheseÂ gegeÂ ladies stepped daintily in their signature â€œflower pot shoesâ€â€”elevated shoes named for the shape of the heel, usually two to six inches high. Â
The Shen Yun pieceÂ Manchurian EleganceÂ inspired the design of this bookmark.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.