Manchurian Elegance Long Scarf - Bronze
Wear the elegance of the Manchurian princess with our Italian-made silk scarf.
The design of this scarf is inspired by the Shen Yun dance piece Manchurian Elegance. Back in the 17th century, the Manchurian court ladies wore characteristic dresses, elaborate headdresses, and “flowerpot shoes.” Their dresses are often ornamented with Ruyi patterns—a symbol of luck and fortune—which is the main theme of this scarf. The Manchurian ladies are known for their sense of style, as you can see from their highly ornamented headdresses depicted in the scarf.
- 80% Modal/20% Cashmere
- 23" x 75"
Made in Italy
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
- Himalayan Institute
I like it so much! most of your products on that model are good for me. thank you for the picture with the product on one model
This was a birthday gift for an adult daughter who has studied rhythmic gymnastics, ballet, modern dance and taught yoga. She also was able to spend a month at the Himalayan Institute in India. She was delighted with the Mongolian scarf.
Thank you so much for this beautiful scarf that is so comfortable to wear! And the beautiful card (and box) that came with it!