- Gold plated
- Cubic zirconia stones
Made in Korea
- Maintain the jewelry's beautiful luster by avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up, or any harsh cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, or washing your hands.
- To clean or polish, use a soft cloth or dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid any scratches.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
- dress rings
- Mongolian Bowls Ring
- Beaufils Isabelle
I love the ring, it is beautiful. The patterns and details of the ring are stunning. However even though I got size 6 the smallest size you have, it's still a bit lose on my fingers.
ça fait plusieurs fois que je vous écris pour vous signaler que la " mongolien Bowls Ring est trop petite pour moi , je n'ai toujours pas de réponse . Je voudrai que cette affaire soit réglée au plus vite . Mme Beaufils Isabelle .
Mongolian Bowls Ring - Gold
I bought this ring to wear for everyday use but it is too gorgeous for that. I have a lot of dress rings hence my desire to have one for everyday. The only thing that qualifies this ring that way is its sturdiness. I'm amazed at the quality of your products! Guess I better get used to gorgeous.
I love the ring only its too small. I can wear it on my pinky but I prefer wearing it on my other finger. Its a nice ring. 9. Was your largest size. I thought it would fit.