Mongolian Chopsticks Scarf
This lovingly crafted scarf depicts a scene from the Shen Yun dance piece Mongolian Chopsticks. As weary travelers approach the numerous yurts dotting the vast grasslands, they are greeted with the sweet aroma of fresh milk tea floating in the wind.
Mongolian girls, keeping a joyful beat with their bundles of chopsticks, dance for their guests in the gentle spring breeze, and honor them with a grand welcoming feast.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.