Mongolian Hospitality Scarf
This scarf is inspired by the Shen Yun dance piece Mongolian Hospitality, in which young ladies welcome their guests with a lively dance on the open grasslands under a bright blue sky.
Decorated with characteristic Mongolian elements of sequined boots, beaded hats, handfuls of chopsticks, and yurt tents—all woven together with a motif of Chinese knots—this scarf symbolizes the spirit of generosity.
- 100% silk chiffon
- 70" x 22.5"
Made in Korea
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable
- Shen Yun
Ganz herzliches Dankeschön!!
Beautiful scarf. Hope my 20 year old granddaughter likes it.
Wondering what shipping time is
Maybe you can help me find out why the scarf still hasn't arrived at my address? Thank you very much and I hope the shipment is satisfactorily resolved and I can give you my opinion and receive that beautiful gift
Hi Sandra, We are sorry to hear that you still haven't received your package yet. It looks like your package has been shipped out on 11/16 and left the US on 11/18. Unfortunately, First Class Packages cannot be tracked once they are outside the US since they are the most economic way of shipping. Also, due to covid-19, First Class packages have experienced a lot of delays, up to several weeks. Please allow a few more weeks for the package to arrive and let us know if your package still hasn't arrived within 4 weeks. We are sorry for the inconvenience and delay. Best wishes, Lina Customer Service Representative
Thanks Shen Yun, you made a 94 year old very happy on her birthday!!