Sweeping out the Tyrant Bookmark
Qin Hui was the most wicked official in Chinese history. He caused the death of the country's greatest hero - the loyal general Yue Fei - and brought about the collapse of the Song Dynasty (960-1279 C.E.). Legend tells of a Buddhist monk who taught Qin Hui a lesson by sweeping him out of a Buddhist temple. The monk appeared crazy but was in fact a sage with supernormal powers. Let this incredible monk keep you company as you flip through the pages of your favorite book.
- 1.57” (W) x 3.19” (L)
- 24K Gold Plated Stainless Steel
Made in Korea
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.