Tang Dynasty Grace Ballpoint Pen - Orange
In Chinese history, the Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) is celebrated as the golden age of culture and prosperity. Shen Yun dances such as Ladies of the Tang Palace and Tang Dynasty Grace celebrate the elegant beauty of Tang court fashion.
Our pen design is based on the dress (ruqun) of Tang Dynasty women, which features a distinct short bodice, ultra-high waist, and long, flowing skirt. The rose gold-plated pen clip features an impression of the peony, the most beloved flower of the Tang Dynasty.
Pens are available in three color schemes: royal blue paired with orange, light pink with dark peach, or pearl with sky blue.
• 5 1/2" x 0.4"
• Black Ink
• Standard Refill
• Twist Action
• Gift Boxed
Note: To change the ink cartridge, twist open the body of the pen and pull out the old cartridge. Remove the spring from the old cartridge and replace it into the new with the smaller end of the spring on top. Insert the ink cartridge into the lower half of the body, and then replace the top and twist to close.
Made in Taiwan
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- writing experience
- Shen Yun
Very beautiful and elegant pen. It fits very well in the hand.
Very pleased with this pen's quality and aesthetic. It produces a smooth writing experience. The twist at the top is sturdy, providing just the right amount of resistance I like, which prevents it from being easily damaged.
I love this distinctive and elegant pen. I bought it for myself, but it makes a great gift for anyone on my list.
I love Shen Yun