Tang Flower Necklace
Accentuate your shine with the exquisiteness of the peony. Known as the “Queen of Flowers” for its fullness and beauty, the peony was most adored during the Tang Dynasty, the cultural golden age of ancient China.
Featuring the peony flower with colorful stones inspired by the Shen Yun dance piece “Tang Dynasty Grace,” this necklace, along with the earrings of the same design, brings an elegant touch to outfits for all occasions.
- 1.25" x 0.875"
- 41 cubic zirconia
- 26" adjustable slider chain
- 18k gold plated sterling silver
- Orange carnelian stones and green agate stones
Made in Thailand
- Maintain the jewelry's beautiful luster by avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up, or any harsh cleaning products.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, exercising, or washing your hands.
- To clean or polish, use a soft cloth or dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid any scratches.
- Free shipping on orders over $25 is offered for US domestic orders.
- Canvas prints are excluded from free shipping.
- For international orders, customs duties and brokerage fees may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the goods purchased.
- Unused, unwashed, and undamaged products in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the delivery.
- DVDs, CDs, and calendars are non-returnable.
- Shen Yun
- Tang Flower Necklace
- Mother's Day
I bought this necklace for a friend's birthday and she loves it. The package arrived on time and the shopping experience was exceptional.
Love it. It is really amazing!
I bought two. It looks better than on the web
This is my second pair of Shen Yun necklace and earrings - they are beautiful. Love all your jewelry! Thank you!
I love them. I bought the set and am very happy.